Monday, March 14, 2005

Online Book Publicity and Marketing Tours

What a neat concept! A Virtual (Online) Book Publicity and Marketing Tour on Blogs and Websites. Check these two links out:

1.) The Virtual Book Tour seems incredible. A quick look at their Rates, and it looks like an economically feasible given the traffic stats listed as the benefits and forums you'd be touring. Hey, if I had the money you could count on me there. The convenience of being home. We're already working online, why not write directly to captured audiences.

I love this! Here's a new topic to put on my Sponsorship List.

I found out through A Penny For... by experiencing my very first book tour guest at my colleague, Kristen Oslind's RE:invention Inc. Blog, today's post RE: More With Robin Wolaner, Author of "Naked In The Boardroom"

2.) It's interactive, very targeted marketing, and incredible book publicity given the price.
I don't know the rates for A Penny For... as you must email publisher Todd Sattersten directly.

I'll keep you posted, as you can expect I'll send him a quick email right now.

Technorati Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home