Saturday, February 19, 2005

Valuable email real estate wasted

My dears,
Please utilize your email signature. How do I know if you're an Author, Author, Author?

Tell me...and tell me how to reach you.

I just received two emails from PA Authors today, and both without contact information. You're wasting good email real estate and an opportunity for free book publicity.

Here's mine:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ponn Mahayosnand Sabra, MPH
Women's Empowerment Author & Speaker
Toledo, Ohio 43623
Phone: 419-882-2338
Fax: 413-643-8594
Email: ponnsabra@gmail.com

For F'REE Women's Empowerment Tips, Reports & Articles logon http://www.EmpowerWomenNow.com

Empowering Women Right Now Blog: http://empowerwomennow.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Ponn Sabra said...

Hey Jerry,

Thanks, for the great feedback. Please keep coming back for me.

Thanks for the tip, this is definitely something to incorporate.

Question: can this flyer (your homepage, I assume) be printed out in one page directly from your site? I haven't tried, but if so, you should mention that and say something like "feel free to print and share with others". Otherwise, a nice PDF would be great.

To our empowerment, Ponn

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home