Saturday, February 19, 2005

Book publicity budget guidelines & more

$50,000+ OR 40+ hours a week to publicize a book effectively!?
Holy cow! For more details, click here. to read "Book Marketing Budget Information" by Kim Dushinski. Publisher of Book Publicity and Marketing Blog. A must-read, I have in My Yahoo! account.

AND, this does NOT guarantee a best-seller by any means! Am I surprised? No. Considering Authors are professionals and they make a living writing and promoting their books.

Since I wrote Empowering Women to Power Network as my own inspirational, empowerment journal after my car accident, I knew I wanted to share it with the world...BUT, the world is a pretty darn big place.

Here's the thing, it (our books) can not be taken lightly. Yes, it's our story, our 'gift to the world', our empowerment, etc...but, I also knew that writing my book was a means for me to share my voice, my words, and my views to fill a void I know I can fill. Therefore, I have to put everything into perspective and promote, promote, promote.

I just popped up my Sponsor The Book page. Pretty bold? Maybe. But, remember it's all about working with Your Target Market...you must have a USP (Unique Selling Point). What are yours?

My target market is Enlightened Women Entrepreneurs, and my site is jam-pack with FREE resources to help my readers. Therefore asking for Sponsors on my page is not asking too much.

I opened my merchant paypal account (free), you just pay a percentage when you transfer the money into your bank account. As you'll see I accept American and Canadian dollars, because I have a ton of family in Canada and a ever-growing power network of colleagues now that I'm online.

I actually just got a subscriber from Australia and a ton of family in over a dozen countries. So, I'm actually still have limitations, so I have a "Send a check or money order" clause below.

Again, I'm posting updates of my book publicity here, and you better bet your book that I'm gonna keep track. Accountability is one very important step to achieving success, as in my Empowerment Equation for Success. Which I have reprint rights for in my FREE 7-day E-course entitled, Empower Your Way to Success.

I'm working on my FREE Articles so I can submit them to FREE ezine article sites and positioning myself as an Enlightened Women Entrepreneur Expert. What's your speciality?

Back to work. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home