Friday, March 25, 2005

Open Horizons - John Kremer's Promoting Books Blog

Just as I believe John Kremer' s book is a Must have book marketing guide, you need to logon to his blog, Open Horizons — Promoting books to a worldwide and someday galactic audience :)), to read and reread for all your affordable book marketing and publicity ideas.

John is starting his free Promote Your Books, The Top 10 Things teleseminars this Monday, March 28, 2005 8:00 pm EST.

While I'm very eager to listen in on Monday, these are just two things I'm very curious about:

* The method by which 80% of all books are sold ... and how to tap into it.

* The most crucial thing that should be on the front page of your website.

I can't wait to hear if I'm on the right track so far.

By the way, did I tell you that I received my Page Proofs for
Empowering Women to Power Network ~ How-to save time, earn more money and live a life of success by building quality relationships everywhere you go? I have 15 days to review and make final edits.

It's so exciting! I have the ISBN and pages formated in the order the book will be printed.

I just finished my edits yesterday, so I will be spending the weekend formating the changes per PublishAmerica guidelines.

I found a bunch of other great book publicity ideas, nice leads, ever-growing partnerships, but unfortunately my health is taking precedence right now...so I have an ever-growing "To Do" list as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home