Saturday, July 30, 2005

Amazon.com best-seller campaign

Incredible dialogue! I just posted my 2-cents....read up everyone!

Starts here:

Amazon.com Bestseller Campaigns: Why They Work and Why They Fail

My 2 cents added at the end...I highly recommend you read everything!
Amazon Bestsellers: Comments on Comments

Please share your comments here too!

UPDATE: August 2005.
It worked! I've been asked dozens of times already, and "no" I will not do organize and run this type of campaign again for myself OR others even if I was paid $big bucks$. It was a *huge* learning curve, extremely anxiety-ridden, and took a ton of time & energy that my little body can not endure. However, I will ONLY recommend Randy Gilbert & Peggy McCall's Best-Seller Mentoring Program. Click here for details!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home