Friday, May 27, 2005

Becoming a Bestseller...

Becoming a Bestseller on a shoestring budget IS a possiblity...and my journey will be documented throughout this blog, with the details of my book, and my Women's Empowerment Outreach Campaign at my main blog.

As my time and efforts need to be dedicated to the campaign itself...I will jot notes, thoughts, ideas, progress, results, and commentary at this blog. So this blog will be much less formal than my other one. Yet, as authors seeking book sales and the coveted title of "bestseller" on a shoestring budget...it's imperative that you read both blogs together.

Women's Empowerment Outreach Campaign Launched ~
Women's Empowerment Outreach Campaign:Industry Experts Partner to Empower Women Worldwide
AKA online amazon.com bestseller campaign.

Internet Talk Radio Rocks! With a listenership of over 523,000 listeners in 41 countries, I was bound to empower at least one woman. Well, I increased the number of new subscribers to my ezine in one-day by 1600% during this one-day period! With a 20% increase to the total ezine subscriber-base...I knew talk radio was the way to go...and I wasn't pitching this producer a guest either. I was seeking Linda to be our Internet Talk Radio Show Expert, she noted that she had a cancellation and I said "yes"!

Hispanic Business Women, Our Youth Jeannette and I are in the same professional organization, I pitched her a story months ago, it was published...and I asked her to become a partner for this campaign.

Podcast - Anyone? Again, I wasn't thinking of pitching myself as a guest, and we're plannning 1-3 different shows and ways to partner beyond this one campaign.

See it's about the Power of Our Power Networks!

As for a shoestring-budget, while I'm not getting "no's" from potential book publicity sponsors...I'm not getting any answers at all...so, I'm re-phrasing the "every 'no' is one-step closer to a 'yes'" to "every 'silent response' is one-step closer to 'yes'!

On the road to becoming a bestseller!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home