Friday, March 31, 2006

New Online Creative Arts Publicity & Marketing Service

New Online Creative Arts Publicity and Marketing Service

Okay, so everything is worth a good shot! So, as I tried desparately to cut & paste an old press release within the character-limits of each section. When, it came down to it...I just spent a good hour or so, cutting & pasting, fitting & formatting to find out the "story" runs of "4" days...if that!

So, yes it is a national online newspaper, with every single county in the country listed as "local" news, I'm curious to see what comes of the posting. Will it come up caught by the search engines, or based soley on the chance that somewhere in good 'ol Toledo is reading the local section of this newspaper in the next 4 days...while I was trying to view any local news here in the Toledo section at all. Oh well...I gave it my best!

Nonetheless, my time would've been better spent typing out my articles and submitting them to article directories...or, even better, writing up a "new" news release and distributing it online as well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home